Dr. Anuradha M has received her Bachelor and Master Degrees in Engineering from Bangalore University. She is a topper in Advanced Control System subject and stood second in the University in Master Degree. She has been awarded with a Doctoral degree from the prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
After being with Karnataka Electricity Board, as a trainee at Bangalore, for one year, associated with P.E.S. Institute of Technology, since 1992 in various capacities as Lecturer, Assistant Professor in ECE Department, PESIT till 2001, and as Head of the Department and Professor of TE Department, PESIT till May 2017. Currently working as Professor and Chairperson in ECE Department, PES University.
Her areas of research include Distributed Generation, Microgrids, Reliability, Antennas and Electromagnetics. She has completed an in-house project funded by PES. She has many research papers to her credit and received appreciation from CPRI along with an incentive for the Journal published in The Journal of CPRI.
Several technical Workshops and Seminars have been organized in the areas of Control Systems, Reliability, Electromagnetics, Antennas, Mobile Communication, Renewable Energy.
She has also organized workshops on Spiritual topics, Yoga and Personality Development. To augment the theoritical knowledge with practical exposure, she has initiated Industrial visits to BSNL, AIR, SPT, ISRO, BEL, BHEL, Micropack, P&T. She enjoys in serving the community; arranged several activities for Govt. School children and visually challenged students. Under her leadership, the department has won Best department stall award many times in PRAKALPA event organized by the Institute.
Received appreciation letter with an honorarium from CPRI, Bangalore and PESU for the Journal publication.
1. Teaching: 26+ years and Industry: 1 year
2. Working in PES since Feb.1992
3. 1992-2001: Lecturer
4. 2001 - 2004: Asst. professor
5. 2004 - May 2017: Professor and Head of the Department, TE
6. Currently working as Professor and Chairperson, ECE Department
7. Member - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
8. Life Member – Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE).
9. Visiting faculty - Invited to teach a course in an Engineering College.
10. Developed e- learning content for Edurite Technologies.
11. BoS member – VTU.
12. Provided free coaching for students of various Engineering colleges for more than five years in Bangalore.
13. Initiated “Jagruthi”, a Community Development Program for teaching students of Govt. School and visually challenged people.
1. Handled various Administrative responsibilities at Department level and Institute level.
2. Chief Superintendent - VTU Examinations
3. BoS member -VTU.
4. Chairig the session in Conference.
5. Exam coordinator-PESIT.
6. Internal Audit Committee Member and Chairman.
7. Chief Superintendent - CET/COMED-K Examinations.
8. Delivered Invited talks.
9. Chairperson-ECE Department
Subjects taught / teaching :
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electric circuits
- Network Analysis and Synthesis
- Control systems
- Fields and Waves
- Transmission Lines and Waveguides
- Antenna Theory and Design
- Reliability Engineering
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Wind Electrical Systems
International National Journal : 1
National Journal : 1
International Conferences : 7
Published 9 Technical papers in various International / National Journals and Conferences.
Completed In-house project titled “GPS Analysis for Multipath Mitigation” along with Prof. Geetha Prakash, E&C Dept.
1 Blue green laser beam for under water Imaging, National Conference on Information and Communication Technology (NCICT), Mumbai 1 - 3 Mar. 2007.
2 A compact optical source for under water wireless communication and Imaging, National Conference on VLSI and Communication, NC-VCom, Kottayam, 16-17 Mar.2007.
3 Optical Controlled MMICs for Phased Array Antenna control in Radars, IEEE International Symposium on Microwaves (ISMO), 3 – 6 Dec.2008
4 Optically Controlled Microwave Devices, International Conference on Microwaves and Optoelectronics (ICMO), Aurangabad, 17 – 20 Dec. 2008
5 Optical Control of Phased Array antenna, national Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (NACT), Kumbakonam, 29 – 30, Jan. 2009
6 Models for the estimation of life of stator insulation in large rotating machines”, Bangalore / 24-28 July 2012/ 10.1109/ICPADM .2012.6318920/ IEEE Xplore: 04 Oct 2012.
7 Stochastic Modeling Of Wind Energy Systems”, Fifth International Conference on Power and Energy Systems, Kathmandu, Nepal 28 - 30 October, 2013.
1 Regression models in wind power forecasting”, The Journal of CPRI, Vol. 11, No. 03, Sep 2015, pp. 575-582.
2 Probabilistic Modeling And Forecasting Of Wind Power”, International Journal of Performability Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 04, July 2016, pp. 353-368, © Totem Publisher, Inc., 4625 Stargazer Dr., Plano, Texas 75024, U.S.A.