- PhD from IISc. January 2015
Department of Electronic Systems Engineering (DESE)
Thesis titled “Ballast-Free Variable-Speed Generation for Standalone and Grid-Connected Micro-Hydel Power Plants”
- M Tech from IISc. February 1990
Centre for Electronics Design and Technology (CEDT)
Project titled “ Grid Connected Inverter” for solar power plants.
- BE from Bangalore University March 1990
RV College of Engineering
Project titled “Ageing and Characteristics of Metal Oxide Varistors” done in High Voltage department, IISc.
Teaching – 8.5 years
Research – 5 years
- Member (electrical), Building Commitee, Regional Institute of Cooperative Mangement, Bangalore
- Presiding Ofiicer, State Assembly Elections
- Deputy Chief Superintendent DCS (external) VTU
- Reviewer for IEEE conference and jounal papers