B.E (Electronics and Communication)
M.E.( Digital Communication)
(Ph.D) Bio-Medical Signal Processing
Doing PhD under VTU.
Guide: Dr. Vijaya Krishna A
22 Years of teaching experience
Embedded Systems, Communication systems, Signal and Image processing
1. Class Incharge for UG and PG classes, Anchor for ITC, LD,Basic Electronics, Lab In-charge for various labs like Basic Electronics, Logic Design, Communication Engineering, Microcontrollers Etc., Alumni Co-ordinator, Process Co-Ordinator, Department NBA Co-ordinator, NAAC Co-Ordinator, TEQIP Co-Ordinator, Faculty Advisor, VTU Squad Member, Member BoS,Disciplinary committee member
various workshops/FDPs on RTOS, Embedded systems, Bio- medical signal and Image processing and Pattern Recognition, Research Methodologies.
various workshops/FDPs for students and faculty on RTOS, Embedded systems, Bio- medical signal and Image processing and Pattern Recognition, Yoga, Mudras ,Faculty Enrichment Programs, Health Camps.
Advanced Computer Communication Networks; Advanced Embedded Systems; RTOS; RTS;
Advanced Microcontrollers, Artificial Neural Networks, Advanced Computer Architecture
Signals and Systems ; Applied Electronics and Microprocessors; Computer Communication Networks; Microprocessors; Computer Organization; Microcontrollers – 8051, PIC, Motorola, ARM, MSP; Basic Electronics ; Mobile Communication; Digital Switching Systems; Optical Communication; Communication Engineering; Programming in C++; Information Theory and Coding; Microwave Engineering; Pattern Recognition and Classification;Real time Systems;RTOS;Artificial Neural Networks;Logic Design.
1. Doing PhD under VTU in Bio-Medical Image Processing under the guidance of Dr. Vijaya Krishna A.
2. Working on biomedical Signal Processing – EEG , FMRI and PET data
3. Has undergone two months training at NIMHANS. Worked on Brain EEG, fMRI and PET data analysis (Alzheimer's and Epilepsy)
4. Continuing to work in association with NIMHANS.