Chethan K.S. obtained his B.E., in ECE from VTU in 2008, M.Tech, in Digital Electronics & Communication system from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2010 and he is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum.
Chethan K.S obtained his B.E., in ECE from VTU in 2008, M.Tech, in Digital Electronics and Communication System from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2010 and he is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum. He has a teaching experience of over 7 years . His areas of interest are Image Processing, Signal Processing and Communications
1. GEMS Co-ordinator
2. Infrastructure Co-ordinator
1. Lecturer - Electronics and communication
2. Asst.Professor - Electronics and communication
1. His area of Research includes Bio-medical image Processing, Signal Processing and Communications
2. He has Presented and published Papers in various conferences and Journals
1. “Problems and Solutions in wireless networks for Smart buildings” in International conference organized by NITTE, Karkala, May
2.“Energy Efficient wireless sensor network for smart buildings” in National conference organized by Dr.AIT, Bangalore, April 2011
3. “Modified Spectral Subtraction Scheme for Enhancing Speech Signal” in 3rd National Conference on Networking, Embedded and Wireless Systems (NEWS 2014).
4. “ Design and Implementation of convolution interleaver” International Conference on emerging trends in Engineering 2015 , DSCE,Bangalore
5. “ Implementation of efficient serial-parallel decoder architecture for IEEE 802.11ad LDPC code” International Conference on wireless Communication and Embedded Systems, NITTE 2015,Bangalore
6. “Text line segmentation using Vector Quantization incorporated cluster density analysis” , International Conference on Convergence of Science and Technology at TJIT, 2015 Bangalore.
7. “ Development of Efficient VLSI Architecture for Speech Processing in Mobile Communication”ICCCSP-2017 IEEE Conference, SSN College of engineering, Chennai ,Jan 2017.
8. “Feature Extraction in Enhancing Speech Signal For Mobile Communication”IICIP-2016 IEEE Conference, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, Aug 2016