Purushotham.U obtained his B.E., in ECE from Bangalore University in 2000, M.Tech, in Electronics from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2003 and he is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum.
Purushotham.U obtained his B.E., in ECE from Bangalore University in 2000, M.Tech, in Electronics from Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum in 2003 and he is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum. He has a teaching experience of over 16 years and research experience of over 6 years. He is member of IET and life member of ISTE. His areas of interest are Speech Processing, Signal Processing and Communications
His area of Research includes Speech Processing, Signal Processing and Communications
He has Presented and published Papers in various conferences and Journals
1. “Problems and Solutions in wireless networks for Smart buildings” in International conference organized by NITTE, Karkala, May,2011
2.“Energy Efficient wireless sensor network for smart buildings” in National conference organized by Dr.AIT, Bangalore, April 2011
3. “Modified Spectral Subtraction Scheme for Enhancing Speech Signal” in 3rd National Conference on Networking, Embedded and Wireless Systems (NEWS 2014).
4. “ Design and Implementation of convolution interleaver” International Conference on emerging trends in Engineering 2015 , DSCE,Bangalore
5. “ Implementation of efficient serial-parallel decoder architecture for IEEE 802.11ad LDPC code” International Conference on wireless Communication and Embedded Systems, NITTE 2015,Bangalore
6. “Text line segmentation using Vector Quantization incorporated cluster density analysis” , International Conference on Convergence of Science and Technology at TJIT, 2015 Bangalore.
7. “ Development of Efficient VLSI Architecture for Speech Processing in Mobile Communication”ICCCSP-2017 IEEE Conference, SSN College of engineering, Chennai ,Jan 2017.
8. “Feature Extraction in Enhancing Speech Signal For Mobile Communication”IICIP-2016 IEEE Conference, Delhi Technological University, Delhi, Aug 2016
1. “Spectral Processing Methods for Degraded Speech Signal” In CIIT International Journal on Digital Signal Processing (CIIT) ISSN 0974-9594Volume: 6; Aug 2014 Edition
2. “Modified Spectral Subtraction Scheme for Enhancing Speech Signal” International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) ISSN: 2319 – 2682.
3. “ Implemetation of LMS-ALE filter using Vedic algorithm” Journal of Electrical and Electronic systems Aug 2016