Ashwini holds a bachelor degree in Electrical and electronics engineering from Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal.
She has done M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication from AMCEC B’lore under VTU.
Currently perusing Ph. D. in the area of Music signal processing.
She has been serving the Electronics and Communication dept. since 2007.
She was working in NITK, Surathkal during the period 2000-2002.
She has also worked at Southwest Tennessee College, Tennessee, USA.during 2003-2005.
She has carried out projects in VLSI, fault analysis, multimedia communications, music signal processing and also guided various projects.
Apart from the regular academics she is also a Veena player, recording artist and vocalist by passion winning several accolades for her pure rendition of classical and fusion music.
During her long stint in the US, she has worked along with her musician husband, towards setting up their own music studio bringing out several CD’s.
She has also served as Cultural Secretary of the "Taranga Kannada Sangha of Memphis".
She is now one of the leading Veena players of the Indian classical fusion band, “Svaramrita”.
She has handled various responsibilities of the department like Incharge for Process, Web upload, News letter, Faculty advisor, Class teacher, NBA team, SPIRIT.
1. UG subjects:- Basic Electrical Engg., Field theory, LIC, Basic Electronics Engg.,DSP,Signals and systems,Audio technology, etc
2. PG subjects:- CMOS VLSI, Modern Power Electronics, etc
1. As an Electonics Engineer as well as musician her interest is mainly music signal processing.
2. Currently she is working in the area of signal processing.
1. Chaithra , Ashwini, “Design of a low voltage,low drop-out cmos voltage regulator ”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research Volume 3, Issue 9, September-2012 ISSN 2229-5518.
2. Priyanka shukla, Ashwini, “Design & Performance Analysis of Leakage Power Reduction in 6T SRAM using LECTOR & Power Gating techniques ”, International Journal of Combined Research & Development (IJCRD) eISSN: 2321-225X, pISSN: 2321-2241 Vol:2; Issue:5 – May -2014.
3. Chetna devi kh, Ashwini, “FPGA implementation of RFID mutual-authentication protocol ”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science &Engineering Technology(IJRASET) Volume 2 , Issue-VI June 2014
4. Kruthi T.S., Ashwini, “FPGA implementation of Reed Solomon encoder and decoder”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science &Engineering Technology(IJRASET) Volume 2 , Issue-VII July 2014
5. Revathi U, Ashwini, “AN EFFICIENT ARCHITECTURE FOR REAL TIME MUSICAL SIGNALS USING ADDITIVE SYNTHESIS”American Journal of Engineering Research.
1. Ashwini,Deepa Yagain,Dr.Vijaya Krishna A “ High speed ASIC design of DCT for image compression” at Third International Conference on Advances in Communication, Network, and Computing, Chennai, February – 2012, ISBN 978-3-642-35615-5
2. Kiran,Ashwini, “Design of fault tolerant memory with fault secure encoder and decoder”, at International Conference on MATLAB Applications in Engineering and Technology Jan -2012.
3.Niranjan D, Ashwini, “Noise cancellation in musical signals by adaptive filtering algorithms” at ICIMIA2017
1. Ashwini “Enhancing the performance of h.264 avc by block estimation and compensation technique” at NCETCS – 2010 Emerging technologies in computer science.
2. Kiran, Ashwini“Design of automatic energy meter reading system and multi hop wireless transmission of meter data using data aggregation algorithm.”, at IEECSE 22 SEPT 13 BANG 050
3. Ashwini, “Reduction of multipliers using Winograd algorithm ”, at National conference on information processing-2010
4. Ashwini, “Reduction of multipliers in digital convolution using Cook-toom algorithm”, at LIVAS-2010