Obtained undergraduate degree from KSIT Bengaluru in 2009. M tech in Signal processing from VTU, graduated in 2012. Pursuing research on multimodal biometric authentication from 2012. Previously worked as a lecturer in KS Institute of Technology, Bengaluru from 2009 to 2010, and as assitant professor in BNM Institute of Technology, Benglauru from 2012 to 2016. My research interests include signal processing and machine learning.
Aug- Dec 2016 - Test Coordinator
Jan- Jun 2017 - Mtech Class Incharge
Aug- Dec 2017 - Class Incharge Seventh Sem
1. Signal Processing
2. Machine Learning
Narendra. K. C. and R.Kumaraswamy, “Speaker Recognition in Uncontrolled Envi- ronment:A Review”, Journal on Intelligent Systems, vol. 23, pp. 49-65, 2013.
1. Narendra K C, Shashank Satyanarayana, R. Kumara Swamy, "Hartley Group Delay Representation of Speech Signals",pp 275-278, In proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics (IC3I), Noida, Dec 2016
2. Narendra K C and Shashank Sathyanarayana, “Hartley trasnform based correlation filter for face recognition ”, In proceedings of International conference on signal processing and communications 2016 at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
3. Shashank Sathyanarayana and Narendra K C, “Effect of edge based contours in face recognition ”, Proc. of ICECS-2016,vol 3, pp 1091-1095, Feb 25-26 2016, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
4. Vinayak Pai, Karthik Jain, Kirthan M. G and Narendra K. C., “ Speaker recognition combining information from magnitude and phase spectrum ”, Proc. of WISPNET- 2016, March 23-25, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
5. Narendra K.C and R. Kumaraswamy, “Automatic Speaker recognition in Reverberent environment”, Proc. of ICVSP-2012, pp 155-158, May 4-5, Bengaluru, India.