Ms. Shwetha Harish is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Biotechnology at P E S University, Bangalore. She completed her Bachelor's degree (B.E. Biotechnology) from P E S Institute of Technology, Bangalore in 2013, Master's degree (M.Sc. Forensic Science) from Jain University, Bangalore in 2015. She was one among Top Ten Ranks in the University in her M.Sc. Course. She worked as an intern at Forensic Science Laboratory in Ballistics Division at Madivala. She has close to 2 years of teaching experience. She has taught various courses.
Ms. Shwetha Harish P. is pursuing her Ph.D. at P E S University.
Roles and Responsibilities as an Administrator
1. Drafting for IET & IQAC.
1. Jan. 2016 till date- Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology, P E S University, Bangalore.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Teacher
2. She has co-guided a project work for UG students on “Determination Of Gender Of An Individual Based On Rugae Imagery”
3. Counseling to students and slow learners.
1. Under Graduate Courses: Forensic Biology, Bioprocess Reaction Engineering, Bioprocess Design and Economics, Enzyme Technology.
Awards and Honors
1. Fourth Rank in M.Sc. Forensic Science.
Major Activities Organized
1. Cultural activity for Bootstrap Programme at P E S adopted Schools.
Interactions with Govt. Agencies / Organization
1. Inernship at FSL, Bangalore – Ballistics division.
Forensic Biology & Toxicology
1. Shwetha Harish P., Rachana Rao, Shreya Jain, “Development of Health Oriented Nutrilife Whey Beverage”, VIVOX’12, Department of Biotechnology, BMS College of Engineering, Basavangudi,Bangalore, India on 28th April, 2012.