Reasearch Area: Digital VLSI Design, Low Power VLSI Design, Under water Acoustic Systems
Sumanth Sakkara obtained his B.E., in ECE from Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2010, M.Tech. in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems from R.N.S. Institute of Technology under Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2012 and he is pursuing Ph.D at VTU, Belgaum. His areas of research interest are Digital VLSI Design, Low Power VLSI Design and Under Water Acoustic Systems.
Prakalpa Co-ordinator: ECE Dept.
1) VLSI Design
2) Logic Design
3) Digital System Design using Verilog
4) DSD Using VHDL
5) Low Power VLSI Design
1) High Speed VLSI Design
2) Low Power VLSI Design
3) CMOS Digital VLSI Design
4) Advanced Embedded Systems
Digital VLSI design
Low Power VLSI design
Under Water Acoustics Systems
"1. Paper published on “Integer Wavelet based Secret Data Hiding by Selecting Variable Bit Length” at International journal of computer applications, volume 48, july 2012 edition.
2. Paper published on “Integer Wavelet Based Steganographic Model by Selecting Variable Bit Length”, at Third International Conference on Multimedia and Content Based Information Retrieval (ICMCBIR 2012).
3. Presented a Paper entitled “Analysis Of Algorithm Models For Gait Recognition” In IEEE-EESCO 2015 International conference held on 24-25 January organized by IJNTSE & VIGNAN'S Institute Of Information Technology, Visakhapatnam. Published in Proceedings of IEEE-EESCO 2015 International Conferenc. Published in IEEE Xplore, Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-7676-8. pages 1-6.
4. Presented a paper entitled “ Gait Recognition Using Skeleton Data” at IEEE ICACCI 2015 International Conference held on August 10-13, 2015, SCMS, Kochi. Published in proceedings of ICACCI 2015 International Conference. Published in IEEE Xplorer, Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-8790-0. pages 2302-2306.
5. Presented a Paper entitled “Design of Digital Down Converter Using Computation Sharing Multiplier Architecture” at IEEE ICACCI 2015 International Conference held on August , 2015, Kochi. Published in proceedings of ICACCI 2015 International Conference. Published in IEEE Xplorer, Print ISBN: 978-1-4799-8792-4 Pages 567-57