Please carry the following items to the Counseling process:
Two DDs in favour of PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND payable at Bangalore :
- For Rs. 3,00,000/-
- For Rs. 10,000/-
1. No other payment options are accepted. For the registration process to be complete, candidate should produce the DDs. Without the proper DDs, seat selection will not be allowed.
2. The DD’s will be collected from the candidate only if the candidate avails a seat in the seat selection process. If the candidate rejects the seat or chooses to attend the second round of counseling, then the candidate can take back both the DD’s with them
3. Please bring the PESSAT Hall Ticket & Rank Card. Print your Rank Card
4. 10+2 Marks Card (PUC)
5. 10th Marks Card (SSLC)/Birth Certificate
6. Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
7. Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable)
8. Passport & Stamp Size Photos 6 Copies each
9. It is mandatory for the candidate to be present in person at the prescribed reporting time. A candidate will be granted an exception to allow his guardian/parent to represent the candidate only in the case of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process the same day/session.
In such a case, please take prior approval by downloading the Authorization Letter and getting it attested from PES University in person. This has to be submited with the proof document of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process.
10. Aadhar card
Original + 3 Sets of Self Attested Photo copies should be provided in the above mentioned order.
Only candidate + 1 Parent / Guardian will be allowed for counseling / seat selection process.
How will the process work?
|1.||Candidate should report at the prescribed reporting time|
|2.||Candidate will complete the Registration Process and be ready for the seat selection|
|3.||Candidate will take the required seat based on the following options|
|Option A:||Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, all originals and complete the Admission Process|
|Option B:||Candidate will take the seat, submit DDs, attested copies of all originals with the understanding that the last date to submit the originals is July 2, baring which the seat will be forfeited. This will be the provisional Admission given to the student.|
|Option C:||Reject the seat as the desired seat is not available or for any other reasons|
|Option D:||Reject the seat & choose to attend the second Round of counseling. The second round of counseling is scheduled to the last week of June / first week of July.|
This process might take 3 or 4 hours to complete. The candidates are requested to be patient & complete the process on the same day.
- Please upload your class 12 / 2nd PUC scores to the link.
This is mandatory without which the candidate cannot attend the seat selection process.
- An aggregate score of 60% in PCM in your class 12 / 2nd PUC exam is a must. The necessary documents should be provided at the counseling session. Without this, the candidate will not be allowed to the counseling/seat selection process.
Venue: PES University, 100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bangalore – 560085
For support, please write to email@example.com