Ph.D. (Indian Institute of Sc., Bengaluru)
30 years with ISRO Satellite Centre, Bengaluru 2 years with GM R&D Centre, Bengaluru
Initiated project proposals for collaborative/sponsored projects and Initiated project on Small Satellite
More than 80
General Motor R&D, India Science Lab, Bengaluru
Position : LGM, Electrical and Software Architecture.
- AUTOSAR based realization & Fault-tolerant function in AUTOSAR
- Flexray Bus
- Fault tolerant architecture
- Integrated architecture
- Self Healing architecture for automotives
- Dynamic Reconfiguration of Software
- Reconfigurable computing etc.
Indian Space Research Organization, Bengaluru
Position : Group Director, Control Systems & Project Director, Technology Demonstrator Project.
- Processor based systeni for Satellite a11d Advanced Version of Attitude and orbit control computer
- Integrated Computing platform
- Mil 1553 Bus project and Mil 1750 Based systems
- Multiprocessor Design
- Software methodology development
- Onboard structural dynamic experiment
- Dual gimbaled antenna control
- HMC, ASIC- and FPGA development
Fault-tolerant Computing, Embedded Systems, Distributed Computing
Software Engineering, Formal Methods in Software Engineering, Reconfigurable computing, VLSI design etc.