MBA from PES University
Duration : 2 Years
Afiliation : PES University
Admissions through PESSAT Entrance Exam, know more
MBA from PES Institute of Technology (PESIT) South Campus
Duration : 2 Years
Affiliation : Visvesvaraya Technological, University (VTU)
MBA from Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP), USA
Duration : 2 Years
Proficiency Courses in Management @
PES Campus, Bangalore leads to an MBA
Accredited by AACSB International (www.aacsb.edu)
Advantage of PES:
- Amongst Top 20 private B-Schnols In India (Survey conducted by Careers 360)
- PES ranks number 1 in MBA program under VTU
- PESIT is the second most preferred destination next to IIMB for B-School aspirants (Times of India September 28, 2011)
- Best results and placement under University
Highlights of PES-IUP MBA Program:
- Successful completion of all Proficiency Courses will lead to an MBA Degree awarded by IUP, U.S.A.
- Classes taught by full-time IUP faculty with PhDs as well as extensive industry/research credentials.
- Option of studying at IUP campus in the U.S. (99% U.S. visa success rate over 9 years & nearly 500 students)
- Option of MBA specialization in 8 areas
To get in touch with us, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call +91-80-2672-9391 or +91-8453536991
PESSAT will not apply to VTU MBA at PESIT South Campus.
1. Graduates are enabled to acquire leading positions in the different verticals of Business Management in Practice.
2. Graduates are enabled to develop the Business solutions to social relevant problems.
Programme Outcomes :
1. To exhibit the fundamental knowledge of the Business Management in practice.
2. To exhibit the skills required to identify, design, develop and implement business solutions to the social relevant problems
3. To exhibit ability to find business solution to social relevant problems
4. To exhibit attitude of collaborative lifelong learning.
Guiding Philosophy :
The guiding philosophy is to make it a cutting edge, relevant MBA course which serves the need of students and other stakeholders, serving to make it a centre of excellence of PES University, and a role model for other constituent affiliated colleges.
In the interest of making students academically sound and in the interest of balanced development with conceptual and applied skills, the course design and pedagogy are benchmarked against the known centers of excellence in management education, including IIMs, foreign universities and private autonomous colleges.
In all courses wherever applicable, Special emphasis will be laid on :
1. Use of computer technology, particularly business software
2. Participative learning
3. Topical, Research and case-based learning
4. Project based learning- UG Project Management to PG Students
This is with a view to using the intellectual infrastructure and faculty’s expertise to lead the management students on a journey of exploring current management thoughts and techniques best suited to preparing them for a long and successful career. In addition to traditional courses, skill-based courses of smaller duration are also a part of the curriculum as a part of Finishing school.
The course structure is as follows-
1. Four semesters of coursework – 2 years full time.
Each semester is divided in to 2 quarters
2. Summer internship between end of semester in India and Abroad
3. Summer project in India and or abroad
4. Four layer Finishing School
The total curriculum will be of 80 credits with 8 credits Foundation Courses to be completed over a two year period. Four types of courses- Foundation, core, Specialization elective and Courses leading to career with multi phase internship in India and abroad with summer project.
- Foundation- 8 Credits
- I Semester – 18 Credits
- Indian Internship I – 2 Credits
- II Semester – 18 Credits
- Summer Project – 4 Credits
- III Semester – 18 Credits
- International Internship – 2 Credits
- IV Semester – 18 credits
|First Semester||Quarter I
|Second Semester||Quarter III
|Third Semester||Quarter V
|Fourth Semester||Quarter VII