The rapid progress in analog and digital systems for communication, control, and computer systems has made signal communication a key area of research and design. Engineers and scientists are constantly expanding the range of signals which can be sampled and processed and using them for real world applications. Today, the signals of interest can include sound, electromagnetic radiations, sensor, ultrasound, music, image, biomedical, transmission and many more.
- Develop expertise in various areas listed
- Familiarization with special design tools to take up projects
- Setup Centre of Excellence in Microwave Area
- Expose students / faculty with the current trends in advanced communication
- Recognition as a core group working in the area of RF and Wireless