AICTE Funded Project
- Research Grant award of Rs. 4.90 lakh was awarded by AICTE, New Delhi. India, for Microwave assisted of lignocelluloses feeds stock to biofuels and Dr. M Veerabhadraswamy Principal Investigator. (Ref. No. 8023/RID/RPS/070/11/12 dated: 06.08.2012).
Ph D Students’ Research Work
- Microwave assisted Chemical synthesis of fine chemicals from bioplatform molecules.
- Production of bioplatform chemical intermediates from deoiled seed cake.Conversion of defatted Rice Bran into Biofuels and intermediate chemicals.
- Synthesis, structure and reactivity of transition metal complexes derived base ligands.
- Synthesis of high-area metal oxide grafted with arsenic-specific chelating agent as adsorption medium for the removal of arsenic from groundwater.
UG Students’ Project
- Production of hydrogen gas form microalgae.
- Production of bio-fuel from microalgae.
- Direct simulation Monte Carlo methods to study gas flows.