1. Roshan Makam, Peter Fox, “Surface Area and Travel Time Relationships during subsurface flow”, Water Environment Research, 81(11), 2337-2343, 2009
2. Roshan Makam, Peter Fox, “Kinetics of model high molecular weight organic compounds biodegradation in soil aquifer treatment”, Water Research, 45(15), 4419-4425, 2011
3. Prashantha Karunakar, V. Krishnamurthy, C. R. Girija and V. Krishna, K V Shivakumar., In silico anti-tubercular activity analysis of benzofuran and naphthofuran derivatives, Tuberculosis Research and Treatment, 2014, (Accepted) (ISSN: 2090-1518)
4. Prashantha Karunakar, V. Krishnamurthy, C. R. Girija and V. Krishna., Crystal Structure and Molecular Docking Analysis of Difurfurylidene Succinic Acid With Cyclooxygenases, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 2013, 4(3): (B) 912 – 921 (ISSN 0975-6299)
5. A. J. Yamuna, P. Karunakar,C. R. Girija, V. P. Vaidya and V. Krishnamurthy., Ethyl 3-amino-5-bromo-1-benzofuran-2-carboxylate, Acta Crystallographica Section E, 2013; E69, o775 (ISSN 1600-5368)
6. Bhattacharjee, Biplab., Rose Mary Simon., Chaithra Gangadharaiah., Prashantha Karunakar., Chemogenomics Profiling of Drug Targets of Peptidoglycan Biosynthesis Pathway in Leptospira interrogans by Virtual Screening Approaches., Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2013, 23(6), 779-784 (Online ISSN: 1738-8872 Print ISSN: 1017-7825)
7. Shivakumar K V, Jhinuk Chatterjee, Prashantha Karunakar., Inhibition of NarL of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: An in silico approach., Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences, Springer Publications (Accepted) (print ISSN: 1913-2751)
8. Prashantha Karunakar, V.Krishnamurthy, C. R. Girija, V. Krishna,V. P. Vaidya and A. J. Yamuna., Ethyl 5-bromo-3-ethoxycarbonylamino-1-benzofuran-2-carboxylate, Acta Crystallographica Section E, 2013; E69, o342 (ISSN 1600-5368)
9. C. R. Girija, S. Shalini, M. M. Jotani, K. Prashantha, K.N.Venugopala and T.V. Venkatesha., Semi-empirical Quantum Chemical calculations and Hirshfeld Surface Analysis in 2,6-Bis(2-Furanyl methylidene) cyclohexanone, conference proceedings of National Conference on „Challenges and Opportunities for Chemical Sciences in 21st Century‟ 2013, 7-14 (ISBN: 978-81-923301-9-8)
10. S. Shalini, C. R. Girija, Prashantha Karunakar, M. M. Jotani, K.N. Venugopala, T V Venkatesh., Synthesis, Characterisation, Docking Analysis and Biological Evaluation of a,a‟-bis(p-dimethylaminobenzylidene)-γ-methylcyclohexanone, Indian Journal of Chemistry (Section B), 2013; 52B: 282-288. ISSN (Online 0975-0983; Print 0376-4699)
11. Prashantha Karunakar, V Krishnamurthy, C R Girija, V Krishna, D E Vasundhara, Noor Shahina Begum, Akheel Ahmed Syed., In silico Docking analysis of Piperine with Cyclooxygenases., Journal of Biochemical Technology, 2012; 3(5): S122-127 (ISSN : 0974-2328)
12. Biplab Bhattacharjee, Jhinuk Chattejee, Prashantha Karunakar., A Comparative Reverse Screening Approach to Identify Potential Anti-neoplastic Targets of Saffron Functional Components and Binding Mode., Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention, 2012; 13(11): 5605-5611. (ISSN: 1513-7368)
13. Preu, J, Panjikar S, Morth P, Jaswal R, Karunakar P, Tucker P A, The sensor region of the ubiquitous cytosolic sensor kinase, PdtaS, contains PAS and GAF domain sensing modules, Journal of structural Biology, 2012; 177: 498–505. (ISSN: 1047-8477) (PDB ID‟s deposited: 2YKH, 2YKF)
14. Prashantha Karunakar, Venkatappa Krishnamurthy, Chamarahalli Ramakrishnaiyer Girija,Venkatarangaiah Krishna, Dindare Eswarappa Vasundhara, Noor Shahina Begum, Akheel Ahmed Syed., Molecular interaction of fenvalarate with actin, Bioinformation., 2011, 7(5): 234-238. ISSN (Online 0973-2063; Print 0973-8894)
15. Shambhu M G, Jhinuk Chatterjee, Tanusree Chaudhuri, and Kusum Paul; Prediction and Analysis of Surface Hydrophobic Residues in Tertiary Structure of Proteins; Hindawi Publishing Corporation, The Scientific World Journal ,Volume 2014, Article ID 971258.
16. Biplab Bhattacharjee, Jhinuk Chatterjee; Identification of Proapoptopic, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti- Proliferative, Anti-Invasive and Anti-Angiogenic Targets of Essential Oils in Cardamom by Dual Reverse Virtual Screening and Binding Pose Analysis; Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev, 14 (6), 3735-3742,2013.
17. Shivakumar K V, Prashantha Karunakar, Jhinuk Chatterjee., Inhibition of NarL of Mycobacterium tuberculosis: An in silico approach. Accepted in Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Science: Springer.
18. Biplab Bhattacharjee, Sandhya Vijayasarathy, Prashantha Karunakar, Jhinuk Chatterjee;Comparative Reverse Screening Approach to Identify Potential Anti-neoplastic Targets of Saffron Functional Components and Binding Mode ; Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev, 13 (11),5605-5611,2012.
19. Jhinuk Chatterjee, Biplab Bhattacharjee, Ruby Mitruka, V Krishna Murthy, Usha T, Sanghita B, Arpitha BM, Sandhya V; Mapping of natural compounds on drug target network of Alzheimer‟s disease – A Network Pharmacology approach., International Journal of Computational Intelligence and Healthcare Informatics, 4(1),17-22;2012.
20. Vani J, Jhinuk Chatterjee, M.S. Shaila, R. Nayak, and Nagasuma R. Chandra; Structural basis for the function of anti-idiotypic antibody in immune memory . Molecular Immunology, 46 ,1250–1255;2009.