Step 1. Introduction of the Local Guardian [LG]
- A LG, aged 35 Years or more, is a must. The LG should know English. Parents have to identify a proper LG. The Identified LG should be introduced to the Warden / Asst Manager.
If approved as acceptable by the Warden / Asst Manager, can go to step 2
Step 2. To Register & Attend the Briefing session.
- Student, Parent and the Local Guardian should necessarily attend the Briefing session.
- Should register at the Hostel office a convenient available date to attend the Briefing session by Student, Parent & Local Guardian together.
- Student, Parent & Local Guardian should be seated at least 10 minutes earlier to the start of the Briefing session in the venue prescribed.
- Once meeting starts, nobody will be allowed to get in.
- Use of mobile is not allowed during the Briefing session.
- Children are not allowed to the Briefing session area.
- The Briefing session, followed by issue of Application form to interested, will take around 3 Hours duration.
- After the completion of briefing session, interested may obtain the Application form by paying Rs. 100/-
- Hostel Application form will be issued in the same venue. The Application will be issued only after attending the Briefing session.
Step 3. Submission of duly filled Hostel application form along with all enclosures
Step 4. Payment of Hostel fee: To be paid only through DD drawn in favor of “PESIT Hostel”, payable at Bengaluru. An ‘Acknowledgement’ – will be given, confirming the Provisional admission to the Hostel for 2020-21