CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR B.E. ADMISSION
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR ALL:
- Submit the documents in the same order as listed above.
- Originals should accompany three sets of all marks cards duly attested.
- Completed application should be submitted along with original testimonials.
- The candidate shall have scored not less than 60% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the subjects of Chemistry / Biology/ Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics.
- NRI/PIO/FOREIGN/GULF STUDENTS should submit five sets of the listed documents duly attested.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR MBA/MCA/M.Tech ADMISSION
- Submission of certificates should be in same order.
- Originals with four sets Xerox copies duly attested.
- Application should be filled completely before submission of originals.
Eligibility for MBA/MCA/M.Tech:
Admission to MBA/MCA/M.Tech is open for the candidates who have passed the Bachelor Degree Examinations from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all the degree examination.
However, in the case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and Category-1, the percentage of marks shell not be less than 45%.
Note: MCA students should have taken – Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Programming or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the following optional subjects.